Friday, September 6, 2013

Very Sad Right Now

I know this is stupid, but I am very sad right now because I have no idea where Sparky's Very Pretty Dressage Bridle is.  Truth be had, I'm really more sad because Sparky's Very Pretty Dressage Bridle had a Very Pretty Blingy Browband that was 100% One Of A Kind, and the missing-ness of the Very Pretty Bridle means the missing-ness of the Very Pretty Blingy Browband.  Of course, I should have realized much longer ago that I didn't know where it was, but that's another story.

I was in Georgia a couple weeks ago (more on that in a later post), where is has rained pretty much all summer.  All my bridles were therefore icky and moldy, so my wonderful former roommate/Kellie's owner, Debbie, took them home to clean them for me.  As I gathered up bridles to take back to the barn (so I could, you know, ride), I realized that Sparky's Very Pretty Dressage Bridle was not among them.  So I looked around the barn for it... didn't seem to be there, either.  So I looked around Debbie's house for it.  No dice.  So I assumed that I had brought it to New York with me, as I did most of my other nicer bridles.  Well, I can't find it here, either.

So I am very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment