Monday, September 12, 2011

A Different Kind of Ride

I don't have anything to update in regards to the horses, as I haven't even been to the barn in a week and haven't ridden in a week and a half.  I'm writing this today to appeal to my few readers to please support me in a different kind of ride.  I have spent much of the last three weeks preparing for a 60-mile, two-day bike ride in support of the National MS Society.  I will be riding at least 35 miles on Saturday, and at least 25 miles on Sunday, for a total of 60 miles.  

I originally signed up for Bike MS: Atlanta back in February but wasn't able to actually start biking until three weeks ago.  In that time, I have increased my biking distance from 8 miles, to 12 miles, to 18 miles, to the 25 miles I biked yesterday.  I have five days left to prepare for the event - and 5 days left to fundraise $150.  The money earned all goes to the Georgia chapter of the National MS Society. 

Please help me reach my fundraising goal!  If you have any questions or would like to donate, please email me at pattnic@gmail.com.  Every little bit is much appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment