Friday, April 8, 2011

A Few Random Notes

First off, some people suck.  That is all on that one.

Secondly, because I'm not sure that I've posted it, I've decided on our horse show schedule (hopefully) for the year:

May 5-7: Dixie Cup Spring Classic, Conyers, GA - Sparky*
June 22-25: Mid A Morgan Horse Show, Lexington, VA - Star
July 30: Poplar Place Schooling Show - Sparky
August 13: Poplar Place Schooling Show - Sparky
October 8-16: Grand National and World Championship Morgan Horse Show, OKC - Star
November 12-13: Poplar Place BN Horse Trial - Sparky

Thirdly, I'm pretty sure that Star NEEDS the new Beval Conquer bridle (pictured).  It's beautiful... square raised, fancy stitched, padded... just like the SmartPak Wellfleet that I like, but because it's Beval, I know that it will fit her.  The matching standing martingale wouldn't hurt, either.

Fourthly, I found out the other day that Honorary Big Sister Jen and I won our division at the hunter pace on Saturday!  Woot!  (Well, if we want to be technical, I won and Honorary Big Sister Jen came in second, but since we were competing as a team, Team Hawaiian Nights won!)

Lastly (but not leastly), my new breastplate arrived from Bartville Harness.  It is nearly perfect!  I described it to Honorary Big Sister Jen as being "beautiful-ish," because it is as beautiful as a very workmanlike piece of tack can be.  The quality of the leather and the worksmanship is wonderful.  I absolutely love it!

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

*Hopefully we'll come back with an official pony card!

No comments:

Post a Comment